Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Slim Pet Challenge goes to the dogs

So I didn't win the Slim Pet Challenge. But in all fairness, no cat did. The whole challenge went to the dogs. Honestly, I'm more interested in staring out the window than talking about dogs.



What were we talking about? Oh yes, Dogs. Two dogs were declared winners of the Slim Pet Challenge. Sadie, a labrador who was signed up for the challenge by Paws Claws and All Animal Clinic in Missouri City, lost 25 pounds. Lenox, another labrador who was signed up by Corinth Veterinary Clinic in Corinth, lost 11 pounds.

Need I remind you that in the same period I lost three ounces! And I'm a cat. Weight loss is much much harder for cats. We reserve all our energy for mental supremacy, not jumping around every time a minion walks in the room.

Nonetheless, even though the challenge is over, I will continue to allow my servants to feed me the weight loss food. Because let's face it, at the end of the day, I'll do anything to make them stop annoying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment