Friday, May 14, 2010

Let's get physical.

Tomorrow is May 15, which means there is only one more month until the Slim Pet Challenge ends on June 15. With that milestone approaching, I have spent the past week (since I noted that laying in bed was my favorite activity) diligently exercising to maximize my weight loss efforts. That routine is how in one week I was able to go from this:




To this:





HAHAHAHA!



Oh minions, I crack myself up. I am hilarious. That second photo is just a manipulation in Photoshop, which I am very skilled in despite lacking opposable thumbs. (Proof once again, that I am better than you minions at everything.)

4 comments:

  1. You are FANTASTIC!!! Oh, I see you kind of cheated on that picture, huh? But you are really SMART, to know Photoshop. Oh, you are just my AMERICAN IDOL CAT!!!!! I just love reading your blog. From your friend, Mai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Mai. I agree that I am fantastic and smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in you TC, you are not temporary, you are permanantly in my heart. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in you TC, you are not temporary, you are permanently in my heart. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete