Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Don't mess with the bull...

You'll get the horns. Or at least that's a quote from one of my female servant's favorite movies. (She has really annoying taste.)

Remember the Animal Planet film shoot I mentioned last week? Well, after the camera crews left, the real show went down. The little upstart meow wasn't exactly thrilled about my return to the castle from my extended sojourn at the country house. In fact, she was downright territorial.


Luckily my favorite male servant broke up the fight before anything horrible could happen, but I'd like to issue a warning in picture form to the little upstart meow for if she ever tries to mess with me again. Here it goes:


2 comments:

  1. I had a near death experience and this is all the press I get? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's such a shame that TC also attacked you because I'm pretty. She was in such a jealous rage!

    ReplyDelete