Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eavesdropping

The servants seem much too intimidated by my presence to discuss their diabolical schemes when I'm in the room. So whenever I suspect that they are plotting to overthrow me, I'll assume this position:

Yes, the servants are so stupid that they don't even check to make sure I'm actually asleep. So by feigning catnapping, I eavesdrop on all their secret conversations. (Granted sometimes by feigning catnapping, I end up really catnapping and subsequently miss out on the secrets they disclose. I haven't yet determined how to avoid that.)

After I noticed the new R/D bag of food, I decided it was time for a little subterfuge. I oh-so-casually drifted off off to "sleep" and overheard two servants discussing something called a "Slim Pet Challenge" that they seemed sure would "help TC lose weight." The female servant I have dominated into submission by forcing her to clean up my excrement had the nerve to say the following: "If we feed her just a 1/3 cup of Reducing Diet food in the morning and another 1/3 cup in the evening, she'll lose weight. We'll also have to take her to the veterinarian for regular weigh-ins and check-ups."

I haven't yet made sense of this statement, but I figure it can't be good. This is the third day in a row my food supply has been limited. How dare they think they can control me this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment