Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My domain

I know some of you minions out there probably doubted me when I said I lived in a castle, but I have no need to lie about the grandeur of my home. See for yourself:


Every single one of these 10,507 square feet belongs to me. I know the sign out front reads Texas Veterinary Medical Association but that is only to fool the paparazzi. Otherwise my many fans would be clamoring to get inside the castle's walls to catch a glimpse of me. Luckily, in addition to the decoy sign, I have a very competent security system.

Even though I have my run of the entire building, I prefer to keep to my favorite spots. Sure, I've explored every nook and cranny, but I feel confident enough in my position of power that I don't need to constantly check to make sure no one is encroaching on my domain. Because of that, I tend to spend most of my days like this:


The servants keep trying to encourage me to move about the castle more for what they call "exercise." I don't know why they insist on disrespecting me so much lately, but I know I get plenty of exercise. For example, most afternoons I move closer to the window to get some afternoon sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment