Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The servants think I'm fat.

Last week, the servants brought this bag into my master bedroom.

It was completely unbidden so I can only assume it is a hostile gesture. I overheard them discussing that the letters R and D mean Reducing Diet, which leaves two possibilities. Either they intend attempting to reduce (a) my unlimited and unchecked authority over my castle, or (b) my physical size. Since the very idea of them trying (a) makes me meow with unrestrained glee at their idiocy of thinking it's even a possibility, that can only mean they are trying to accomplish (b). Ugh.

Since the bag's arrival in my quarters, I no longer have the luxury of grazing all day on the morsels of my choice and instead receive just a meager amount of this R/D food at breakfast and dinner.

I am seriously displeased.

1 comment:

  1. TC (which I originally thought stood for tomcat) brought to mind a memory from my childhood -- a cat (who owned us) who was soooooo big his name was "Tank."

    The queen's girth is definitely mucho larger than Tank.

    ReplyDelete