Monday, December 28, 2009

It certainly isn't Catmas...

I'm not a fan of Christmas. The servants tend to disappear for days on end and then seem distracted when they do deign to show up. There are all kinds of interesting things hanging from trees and the stairs and everywhere else that the servants tell me not to interfere with. I assume this is to protect myself from some unseen threat, but I'm not quite sure.

But the absolute worst part is that an ongoing stream of minions keep bringing absolutely delicious smelling morsels into my kitchen. We're talking honey-glazed hams and smoked turkeys that will make your mouth water. And the servants don't allow me to have any of it. I'm sure they deserve some sort of reward for their work throughout the year, but I think one cookie, or maybe even two if they've been good, would suffice. Instead, they insist on keeping the meat all to themselves.

So until New Year's, I will continue to look at the servants like this:

1 comment:

  1. I am very sad that my owners have taken down all of the Christmas temptations. It is now very boring, as I don't really care for those silly cat toys. They are also talking of putting me on a diet, which really worries me, but hopefully I will like the food. If I could just get down to 15 lbs. that would make me even more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete