Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Miss Popularity

In case you might have thought that my immense popularity and good looks didn't come about until later in my life, you are mistaken. Rest assured, I have always been both popular and beautiful. In fact, in high school, I was voted Most Popular, Best Looking and Most Likely to Lord Over Minions. Obviously those awards were each quite prescient given my current status in life.

While I'm not one to look back fondly on the past in an effort to recapture lost glory days (my days are consistently glorious), I do enjoy flipping through my high school yearbook and remembering how much better I was than everyone.

Just look at these other poor saps:







And now look at the unanimous winner for Most Popular, Best Looking and Most Likely to Lord Over Minions:



It makes perfect sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment