Thursday, February 25, 2010

My country house.

Yesterday, I mentioned that recently I have been spending some time relaxing at my country house, which is where I witnessed the weird weather event from earlier this week.


Running an entire kingdom (or queendom) can get exhausting, especially when I have to deal with so many different servants. At the country house, I only have two servants with me. One I like, well, as much as it is possible for a queen of my stature to actually like someone so obviously beneath them in intelligence and class. The other, well, I don't feel quite so warmly about.

This is the other servant. She rations out my food much too carefully, restricts me from exercising my claws over the carpet and often invades my personal space, as you can see below.



On the other hand, the servant I prefer buys me presents that smell good and makes quite a comfortable surface for me to sleep on.

You can tell by my smile in the photo how much I prefer him to the other servant, right?

2 comments:

  1. Poor TC, your servants have such abnormally large heads compared to your perfectly sized one. Still, the Cheshire Cat liked to smile, why don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, minion. You are correct that my servants have abnormally large heads, which you would think would make them smarter, but that is not the case. They are idiots.

    ReplyDelete