Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April Fools Day.

Tomorrow is April Fools Day. So all day today I've been sitting by the window thinking...



...and thinking...



...how can I make the servants' lives especially miserable tomorrow?

Granted, I make them wait on me hand and foot everyday. I whine at them until they feed me (and sometimes even after they've fed me, if I'm feeling saucy). I force them to clean up my excrement. I scratch up the furniture. I even throw up occasionally on the carpet.

But none of that is quite up to April Fools Day standards. I need to do something really special to make them miserable for my own enjoyment on this holiday, and despite all my thinking, I am fresh out of ideas.

Any ideas, minions?

5 comments:

  1. I am really surprised that you don't have a special outfit or headband or even a mask for the occasion. I know that your minions spoil you rotten and I know you really love them.
    Your friend, Mai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for April Fools Day it's time to step up your game. Throwing up, scratching and whining are small potatoes... if one of your minions disappears entirely tomorrow, then the rest will fall in line out of fear. It's time to rule with an iron paw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mai,
    That is a great idea to demand a special outfit or mask for the occasion. Especially if it will scare the servants.

    Minion Brian,
    My iron paw is ready and waiting. And since you suggested it, the minion that disappears tomorrow may be you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what you should do to further torment your servants but here's a prank you should watch out for should they be feeling mischievous themselves.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKQuyyg2uw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leave a phone message for the victim that says that a “Mr. Lyon” called (or Mr. Behr also works), and wants to be called back. Then list the phone number of the local zoo.

    ReplyDelete