Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Exercise.

This weekend all the minions in Texas are coming together to honor me at the 2010 Texas Veterinary Medical Association Annual Conference. At such a grand event, it is absolutely necessary for me to look my best, so in addition to my servant-imposed Slim Pet Challenge food deprivation, I have been exercising more. A lot more.

In fact, I have an entire workout routine:







Now it turns out there is a security concern that I may be mobbed by minions if I attend, so instead I will spend the weekend at my country house.

I can't believe I've done all this exercise for nothing.

4 comments:

  1. "country house" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you are one beautiful cat, who can look that lovely while sweating and exercising so hard. Your friend, Mai

    ReplyDelete