Monday, March 22, 2010

It will never end.

Minions, I am not pleased.



As I mentioned last week, the servants have decided to extend the duration of the Slim Pet Challenge until June 15. The means two extra months of backtalk from the servants whenever I request more food.

But I have now found out that not only are they making this challenge even longer, but they are also trying to arrange for more participants! As if I am not enough. The gall! And they are bribing these participants to enter with prizes, like $250 toward future veterinary care.

Of course, when you're as rich as I am, prizes aren't much of an incentive. I do have a bit of a competitive streak, but honestly, when it comes down to it, no matter who wins this contest, I will know deep in my heart that I am without a doubt the most beautiful participant.

And now all of you will know too:


No comments:

Post a Comment