Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Before and after.

For any new minions out there, the servants put me on the Slim Pet Challenge program on December 15, and since that time, they have carefully (and sadistically) portioned out my food each day. I eat one-third cup in the morning and one-third cup in the evening of the Hill's R/D Reducing Diet Food. With one month left to go in the challenge, the results are unbelievable. See for yourselves, minions:

BEFORE


AFTER


Hahahaha!

Minions, you are so stupid. It makes me laugh.

That BEFORE picture was actually taken yesterday, and of course that isn't me in the AFTER picture. (It is actually the little upstart meow who has recently taken up residence in my castle. As you can imagine, I am not pleased about this.)

The servants remain unsatisfied with my progress (much like I am unsatisfied with their existence), and so they have extended the Slim Pet Challenge to run through June 15. (As you can imagine, I am not pleased about this either.)

3 comments:

  1. Your 'laughing face' is also very frightening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those fangs...very impressive. =) Love your new lady-in-waiting! =) Haha.

    ReplyDelete