Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are you well-rounded?

There is no denying the fact that I am a well-rounded cat. (If I wasn't, the servants wouldn't have put me on the Slim Pet Challenge.)


But just because I'm big doesn't mean I'm not beautiful. So I don't go around hiding like this:


Instead, I embrace my well-roundedness and do my part to keep myself looking fabulous.



Minions, do you have any well-rounded cats in your life? I'm sure they are not as gorgeous as me, but I would love to see their photos.

2 comments:

  1. You are DEFINITELY well rounded, BUT also BEAUTIFUL. You at lease have small little paws that are so pretty!!!! I can't wait to meet you in person. Mai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a pic of my well-rounded black cat...

    http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/KellySaxy/Summer2009003.jpg

    ReplyDelete