Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who does she think she is?

Well, minions, I have tried to ignore this unpleasant development for as long as possible, but I'm afraid it must be addressed. If you'll recall in a previous post where I played a joke on you, a new feline has decided to call my castle home. The gall of the servants to invite this upstart little meow into my castle! What insolence! Just look at her:






I mean, what on earth are they thinking? I have been trying to ignore this horrid development for as long as possible, but it appears the arrangement is permanent. And thus, my relocation to the country house has also become permanent. If I have to go to the castle, I now will only enter it like this:

4 comments:

  1. If you enter the castle with your eyes closed, aren't you afraid you'll run into something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what whiskers are for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then why do you even need eyes? What are they REALLY for then? I'm frightened!

    ReplyDelete