Monday, January 18, 2010

Bow down before me.

After the servants were right about the Slim Pet Challenge last week, I knew I would need to find a quick way to reassert my authority over them. I decided that the the best option would be to obtain irrefutable proof of my royal lineage. So I went straight to the source, my DNA.


Mind you, I never had any doubt of my heritage before finding hard evidence of it. Obviously one look at me confirms that I am clearly quite a few social classes above all of the rest of you.


But nonetheless, it was a pleasure to make the servants bow down before me when I produced proof that I descend directly from the great felines of Egypt. Yes, the very same cats that were sacred and worshiped.

I think I would have enjoyed living in Ancient Egypt.

2 comments:

  1. TC, your regal bearing clearly demonstrates your bloodline. Did you know, when a cat died in ancient Egypt that the owners would shave their eyebrows in mourning? If a person killed a cat, on purpose or by accident, the crime was punishable by death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, cynthia.houchin! I believe that same policy should be instituted today. That would make the servants fear me even more :)

    ReplyDelete