Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If I must.

I should have known that starting this blog would produce some pretty dramatic consequences. While the servants were obviously already in awe of my awesomeness, this blog has made me a worldwide phenom. Of course, I can't blame all of you minions out there for wanting to know more about me and, let's face it, be more like me.

So, graceful and kind monarch that I am, I will take some time out of my busy schedule to answer your questions about anything, whether it's the Slim Pet Challenge, how absolutely amazing it is to be me or even the meaning of life (oh yes, I know the answer, minions). Please submit your questions in the comments or by e-mail to servingTC@gmail.com. But remember, even while I'm reading and answering your questions, I'd much rather be doing this:


You're welcome.

8 comments:

  1. Do you have a boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TC, your my hero. I have 2 servants who, like yours, think I do nothing but sleep and eat. How do I get them to see I do so much more? P.S. Although I'm a dog, I actually like the feline domestic breeds, but if you run, I will follow...just an FYI. Thanks TC! L♥ve, Snoops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does peanut butter stick to the roof of your mouth when you eat it? What is the sky blue and orange? What makes clouds fluffy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you stand on health care reform?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you ever hang out at the Mean Eyed Cat on 5th street?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which American Idol guest judge has been the most impressive?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is your favorite movie?

    ReplyDelete