Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I smell trouble.

I'm afraid the servants might be planning something.

I know. It's utterly unthinkable that they would undermine my authority, but now I'm more convinced than ever that this Slim Pet Challenge is just a way for them to usurp my power as they usurp my food.

For instance, this afternoon I was taking a brief rest as a reward for all the work I accomplished this morning, when I was awakened from my slumber by the sound of voices down the hall. My pricked ears recognized the distinct whining tones of the servants.


I tried to sneak in as quietly as possible so I could spy on them, but this dastardly bell they affixed around my neck sounded my arrival. I decided my best course of action was to immediately take command of the meeting, so I sat in the center of the table and demanded all of the servants' attention. I was able to salvage the meeting with my withering glare...


...but now that the meeting has concluded, I can't help but wonder - could I soon be the victim of a coup?

No comments:

Post a Comment