Thursday, January 14, 2010

The torture appears to be working.

Well, my minions, I must admit that I have been humbled today. And I do not like being humbled, if you can tell by my expression in the following photo:

There is no joy to be had when the servants are right about something.

But apparently, right they were about the Slim Pet Challenge.

After one solid month of eating only the R/D food, provided for me for breakfast and dinner in serving sizes of one-third cup each, it appears I have lost some weight. When they started me on this program (against my will, I will remind you), I weighed just above 14 pounds. Now, one month later, the scale hovers between 13.5 and 14 pounds.

That, minions, is progress.

Oddly enough, the servants appear to be fatter. I would demand that they weigh too, but I think their fatness would break the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment